top of page
We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic scientists to join our team. If you are interested in joining the Tian Group as a PhD or postdoctoral fellow please contact Chong directly (email@example.com).
Outstanding candidates are encouraged to seek out studentship and fellowship opportunities. We will be happy to support applications for external funding.
Candidates should hold a PhD degree in organic chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, medicinal chemistry, or related fields. Potential candidates should send your up-to-date CV (including a publication list), a brief research summary, and contact information of two references to Dr. Tian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. China Scholarship Council
2. EMBO Postdoctoral Fellowship
3. Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship
4. Human Frontier Science Programme, Cross Disciplinary Fellowships
5. Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship
6. Leopoldina Postdoc Scholarship
7. Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships
8. Swiss National Foundation Postdoc.Mobility Fellowship
Suggested Postdoctoral Fellowship Schemes:
Interested prospective graduate students should consult the NUS Pharmacy Graduate Program website and contact Dr. Tian at email@example.com about potential positions.
Candidates should hold a MS or BS degree in chemistry specified above. Interested candidates should send your up-to-date CV (including a publication list), a brief research summary, and contact information of two references to Dr. Tian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduates who are interested in doing their final year project in our lab should contact Dr. Tian at email@example.com.
bottom of page